Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

shows I should be watching

Yes, I watch too much tv, BUT I do have a limit and have restricted myself to so many amazing tv shows. Why am I not watching them?!

Great show I'm not watching: True Blood

Why should I watch: Vampires done right, basically. Non of this Twilight, Vampire Diaries crap, even though it does feature a SEXY male vampire (Stephen Moyer). But the show is based around Anna Paquin (hey everyone, she's BIsexual! wowsers.) or Sookie Stackhouse as a telepathic waitress who falls in love with said sexy vampire boy. Wait, this isn't Twilight? No because its on HBO, so no limits. This show is provocative, stunningly filmed, and just straight up cool, not cheesy. I mean, just take a look at the opening credits. Very Dexter feeling, no?


Why am I not watching?: Honestly, I really haven't been able to take in the vampire craze. I haven't seen or read Twilight, or the Vampire Diaries, I barely got into Harry Potter. Plus, the killer for me is that this show is on HBO. I never can seem to get around to comprehending the network's schedule for their great shows. My prediction of my relationship with this show? It'll just turn into Entourage and Dexter and I'll end up watching it over a 5 day period on DVD. Just waiting around for someone else to spend the 40 bucks!

HAPPY EASTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment