Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Lost... guh

SPOILER ALERT
if you did not see the episode aired on 4/20/10
BE WARNED

So basically I've come to the point where I absolutely refuse to get into details about Lost, since I am really just trying to catch up with the past five seasons going into this one, but I'm slowly getting a grip on what is important/ symbolic

1. the fact that one of the final episodes of Lost airs on 4/20... because you need to be high to understand any of it?
2. Jin and Sun's reunion was as beautiful as I thought it would be... except what the hell was up with that pitiful wide shot? As they are running towards the electromagnetic beams my roomie and I are SCREAMING because we thought they were gonners.
3. Jack saves Locke in the real world... yet Locke saves Jack on the island... hmmm
4. Claire and Sayid both show signs of some sort of soul when Kate and Desmond mention loved ones, maybe the theme "love conquers all" will be the big twist at the end.... ha
5. Does anyone else think somethings up with Jack's son? Its weird having him be all nice and friendly with dear old dad, I just don't trust him.
6. I am still trying to figure out Whitmore's role in all of this, I never understood his part from the beginning and I surely don't get it now.

I'm also still trying to find a decent Lost blog that A. I can understand (because that's been difficult, they are all so cluttered and unreadable, I hate it) and B. can spell out different theories and engage me in all sorts of thought. I will be racing to post the sight as soon as I find one suitable for THIS blog, yeeeah.

Also: NO LOST NEXT WEEK WTF ABC?!?!?!?!?!??! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO US?!

But for now- here is a little web-series called Instant Dharma featured on AOL television that talks about different aspects of the show, it seems pretty legit so enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment