Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

poor jack bauer

SPOILER ALERT
if you did not watch the episode of 24 aired on 4/23/20
BE WARNED

I mean, poor Jack. This guy just can't catch a break. I didn't have a huge connection with Renee Walker as a character, so I wasn't too upset when she died... but I mean, it seems as though 24 is just cutting off any sort of connection Jack has with a decent life, right when he immediately makes it. Renee was only on the show for two seasons, and they really only started having any sort of relationship in this one, so why kill her off so soon? I don't understand any 24 fan who doesn't believe Jack should die at the end of 24. Time after time it is proven he can't get any peace, I will refuse to believe that he lives peacefully once the cameras stop following his character- which is an unsettling ending.

Of course the Russians are behind this one, aren't they always? I'm surprised Kiefer Sutherland hasn't had to stand infront of a camera during a commercial break explaining that even though 24 writes about bad Russians, there are plenty of "good ones" out there.
Also, the Hassan daughter is one of the worst actresses I have ever seen. Cute... but shitty actress.
I find it really hard to believe that Hassan's wife could make it as acting president, but maybe I'm just not too familiar with customs of Islamic Republic of Kamistan.
THANK GOODNESS someone FINALLY put Chloe in charge.
Still unsure of how I feel about Charles Logan... and who was his bitch boy? Not trusting him just yet. Also: Martha Logan?!?! WHERE ART THOU MARTHA.
Of course, I didn't see scenes for next week's episode, but i'm PUMPEDDDDD. Its getting really good, counting down towards the end of an era. *snif*

Renee Walker Pic
RIP RENEE.

(GOOGLE IMAGES)

No comments:

Post a Comment