Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

LOST

SPOILER ALERT
anyone who did not view the episode viewed on 4/6/10
BE WARNED
Yeah, this post is going to be pretty short about Lost because honestly, I never got a handle on the Desmond/Penny storyline. My fellow Lostians say its pretty much its own story, and hard to wrap your mind around if you haven't been watching.
I realized how much fun it is to watch your favorite shows in a group. To instantly have a group of your peers to discuss angles of the show and possible answers to some of the series' big questions is really fun.
BUT BE WARNED: do not turn into me- an asshole who talks way too much during the show. And if you think I'm bad, just think how I must feel towards those I think talk to much, its bad. So yeah, discuss away... during commercials.
But basically, the show was just o.k. It was fun to see the adorable Desmond and the great relationship he has with Penny. And how him and Charles Widmore are friends WHAT and he's married to that weird-o woman and Farraday is back and won't stop talking about a BOMB of some sorts WHAT.
But it got a little TOO into the parallel lives storyline and not enough island action? but:
NEW LOST THEORY: near death experiences in the regular parallel life leads people to see into the island life. Happened with Desmond, Charlie (loooove him) and Farraday. Lets see how this goes.

Its too exhausting to talk about Lost. I hate it so much sometimes. I'd rather have a face to face conversation about it.
Check out the Lost website. Its become an example of how networks are just totally cashing in and hyping in on their own shows. Here is a Lost "starter kit" for idiots like me who don't know whats going on. On the ABC Lost website, there are interactive areas to help viewers get up to speed on whats happening, and viewer discussion boards so everyone can share their opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment