Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Will Arnett = love of my life

http://www.laughstub.com/images/comedians/Will-Arnett.jpg


YES. My heart fluttered when I heard that Will Arnett was starring in a NEW sitcom, RUNNING WILDE, created by Mitch Hurwitz. Hurwitz, if you can remember tv fans, is the genius behind Arrested Development, a jumpstart to Arnett's career.

Everything Arnett does is hilarious. He has this amazing sense of humor along with a great sense of physical comedy.

Amy Poehler better watch out.

I originally fell in love with him whenever I'd catch him on Conan, two of my great comedy loves in one place? I say yes.

So we have two great forces from AD (not to mention I heard through the grapevine that David Cross was guest-starring at some point? But that might be another project), will it produce a great show? Obviously, its hard to get attached to a show so early on the series since the show itself is still trying to find its voice. HOWEVER, I have high hopes for this one... and I'm hoping that Keri Russell doesn't ruin it. I don't know why, but I'm worried about her. BUT. I've never seen Felicity so I guess I can't judge.

I also can't help but be a little worried about he story itself. In the trailer there seems like enough to make a solid pilot, but it doesn't really say where the story is going to go from there. I am really interested to see if Hurwitz is able to bring back the same AD magic.
if not... I guess I can look forward to the AD movie.

HERES THE TRAILER! Tell me your thoughts.


RUNNING WILDE begins Sept. 21st at 9:30.

And this is a tv review, which pretty much summarizes the show as "ok." But, again, its only the beginning. Lets see where it goesss!

No comments:

Post a Comment