Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

EMMYZ

LOVED IT. I really did. Hooray Jimmy Fallon, Hooray Modern Family.

but BOO no Lost, BOO no Conan, and c'mon.. HOW many Emmys does Jon Stewart actually need?

Definitely started off with a bang. This sketch was absolutely hilarious. Why is it whenever Tina Fey and Jimmy Fallon get together I can't help but laugh uncontrollably? I'm a sucker... that's why

My favorite moment of the night. No one deserves it more than Eric Stonestreet

and here's why:



and as much as I LOVE Jon Stewart... c'mon Emmys.
Why didn't Dave Letterman get nominated?
Why can't Steve Carrell EVER win?!?!?

Emmy snubs: Community and Cougartown. Not cool Academy, not cool.

OK. I'm rambling. But the emmys were pretty good this year.

I guess I'll just cross my fingers for Lost to get a golden globe.



No comments:

Post a Comment