Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Goodbye, Max Weinberg

http://weblogs.dailypress.com/entertainment/music/pop/blog/max%20weinberg.jpg

NOOOO! =[

a million frowning faces towards the fact that according to reports Max Weinberg is NOT returning as Conan's faithful drumming sidekick when things kick back up again for CoCo in November.
Why??!! What else are you suppose to be doing with yourself? The E-Street Band isn't going on tour AGAIN are they???
Give me a break, Max. Being with Conan is probably one of the best things to happen to your career. Everyone's already moved out to LA, so why not take another chance??

BUT. Fun times for tv gossip: as I was reading Perez Hilton ( I know, shut up), it was reported that he might be looking to take over Kevin Eubank's position when he leaves Jay Leno. WHAT?
If that happens I will take it as a HUGE act of betrayal. I mean, I'm hoping there would be a legitimate reason since Max seems like a decent guy, but who knows in this town.

So for now, the leader position will be taken over by the less funny and less jewish Jimmy Vivino. I have nothing against him, but no one does a stare down like Max and Coco.

Lets remember him during the times he WASN'T on tour with Bruce Springsteen :



No comments:

Post a Comment