Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

GET READY!

THE NEW FALL SEASON IS HERE.

What an exciting time. It is hitting around mid-september meaning all of our favorite shows are RETURNING with new plot lines and character hijinks.
Does everyone have their schedules ready? I DO:

Tuesday:
9:30 p.m- Running Wilde, Fox.

Wednesday:
8 P.M- Lie to Me, Fox.
9 P.M.- Modern Family, ABC.
9:30 P.M.- Cougartown, ABC.

Thursday:
8 P.M.- Community, NBC
8:30 P.M.- 30 Rock, NBC
8:30 P.M.- Shit My Dad Says, NBC.
9 P.M.- The Office, NBC.

Sunday:
9 P.M.- Family Guy, Fox.
9:30 P.M.- American Dad, Fox.

HOORAAAAY. Ok. so obviously I've got a LITTLE problem with my dream thursday night lineup. What the hell am I going to do with my 8:30 spot? Thanks NBC for taking 30 Rock out of its perfect 9:30 spot to make way for... Outsourced?
Give me a break, NBC. If I want to watch ANOTHER Office knockoff, I'll go to Parks and Rec... where is that show anyway?

And no, I'm still not going to watch Glee. I'm sorry fellow Gleeks, but its going to have to take more than two seasons to capture my attention.

BUT. What about OUTSIDE the major networks? There are still a few shows I am looking towards adding into my beautiful tv schedule:

Mad Men, AMC. Sundays at 10. Its new season started July 25th and since I JUST began watching the show, it might take me a little while to routinely watch it each week. Gotta catch up first.
Boardwalk Empire, HBO. Sundays at 9. For some reason I have a really hard time watching HBO shows as they air... so I might just have to stick to watching this one on the internet.
The Cleveland Show, Fox. Sundays at 8 30. Yeah, I'm still not sure about this one. I started watching it last season, and it was pretty decent but still has a long ways to go. Not this time, Cleveland.

THEN, of course, I get to sprinkle my week with my favorite trashy shows, such as the endings of Jersey Shore, Teen Mom, and I'm pretty sure theres going to be a new Celebrity Rehab

Gotta love that Dr. Drew.

Can't wait for tomorrow :-D

EDIT.
apparently, I can create controversial blog posts... losers.

House, Fox. Mondays at 8 p.m. Ok. After much debate with my roommate, and by debate I mean she yelled at me, I'll be watching lietome I MEAN HOUSE... House. I'll watch House.
Whatever.

Dexter, Showtime. Sundays at 9 p.m. Ok THIS show was one I actually forgot. I MUST watch this show again as it got me through my hardest times (living without cable, dvd box set, you know the drill). This can definitely substitute for Family Guy and American Dad, shows prefer to watch on Hulu anyway.

Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia, FX. Thursdays at 10 p.m. Yes, yes, and yes. I forgot this one too. I JUST got into this show, and I didn't watch it for the same reason I wasn't watching Glee, I didn't want to be peer pressured into it. I know, stupid.
However, all it took was a pair of kitten mittons for me to jump on board with this college humored comedy going into its sixth season. Get pumped.

No comments:

Post a Comment