Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

i love dexter morgan



http://coolspotters.com/characters/dexter-morgan

Gosh. I could write my own blog with how dreamy this guy is.
Maybe its his cool demeanor, or maybe its his perfectly pressed bright colored polos
... or maybe because he acts like he has something to hide.

He's my television crush and since the past two episodes of the new season have gone by, I've become completely obsessed.
It must have something to do with the fact that in a rare moment Dexter admitted his true feelings for Rita... love.
That's right, this monster can love.


What a fixerupper for any woman to fall in love with. Now, he's a good looking single dad with a great job in Miami. The classified ad writes itself.

How can Esther give that face such a hard time? Its been a difficult storyline to watch, and I'm hoping that at SOME point there is some resolution between the two characters. How heartbreaking was Dexter and Cody's goodbye? I'm wondering since Dexter admitted his love to Rita, does he feel the same about Cody and Esther?
Also, does anyone else get scared shitless every time Dexter's dad just appears out of midair?

So for now we'll see where this love affair goes, but in the meantime, I will continue to stare at him on my computer screen ( I don't get showtime ) and think about what could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment