Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Casualties of the new season

Here is a great video I found of a panel from one of MY favorite tv blogs, televisionwithoutpity discussing their least favorite shows of the season so far.

Man, they are really HATING on Running Wilde! Wtf!! I mean, I know its not the greatest show on tv YET, but can we Parks and Recreation this bitch and give it a chance?

But this panel does bring up a good point: Why would Mitch Hurwitz try to get a new show on a network that canceled his brilliant creation? Does Fox just have it out for him?

I guess we'll see where this show takes us. Its on tomorrow but I will not be watching due to a Red Sox documentary that will be on ESPN at 8 about the 2004 series, I'm so lame. BUT, never fear, for there's Hulu afoot, and I will surely catch up.

But, in the meantime, these people provide great insight, so enjoy!

View more news videos at: http://www.nbcnewyork.com/video.

No comments:

Post a Comment