Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I'm addicted

OK. so maybe I'm just being grumpy because I am still procrastinating on the eight page paper now due TOMORROW (GAH). But I am in TERRIBLE mood because this week from hell, aka midterms up my anus, is causing me to miss all of my shows. I guess I should outline my tv schedule just to show how much of an addict I am:

Sunday: American Dad, Family Guy
Monday: 24
Tuesday: Lost
Wednesday: Cougartown
Thursday: The Office, maybe 30 rock or Community
Friday-Saturday: reflection period

On the count of my busy paper-writing, project dispensing schedule, I have already missed 24 and will presumably miss Lost, which if of course unacceptable since Lost and supposedly 24 are in their last seasons.
Yes, there is the magic of Hulu, but its not the same. I love feeling that sense of community when you are watching the final moments of a fresh, unopened package of your favorite show. When you miss it, its like everyone knows a secret you don't. Plus, as much as we love the convenience of watching our favorite shows online, lets ask the serious question: is the small computer screen at ALL comparable to a beautiful surround-sound HD quality of the newest television sets? NOT. THE. SAME.
It also sucks because since I have this crazy jammed packed schedule, it has now been over 24 hours since... 24 premiered.
HAVENT' WATCHED IT
If you a fan, keep your filthy secret-spilling, surprise-killing mouth away from me. Let me watch my beautiful Jack Bauer in peace.
AND WHATEVER YOU DO: NO, I DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS ON LOST.
duh.
immagonnagowritemypapernow :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment